Friday, August 11, 2017

Merry Kissmoose!


Would you like to kiss my moose?  He is under the mistletoe, ready to pucker up!  This block took most of two evenings to make...there were lots of pieces to cut out.


And lots of pieces to keep straight and sew together properly.


I have made 14 blocks of 15 for this quilt along with Lorna at Sew Fresh Quilts.  The last block will be out this Saturday.  I plan on making two more blocks of my own design to make this a 16 block quilt.  I will be putting the partridge in a pear tree block on the back of the quilt. I will have to figure out a layout next and add the sashing.  I am hoping to have this quilt ready for use in my living room this December. 




2 comments:

  1. Your blocks look great! It's going to be a beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your version. I'm making it too.

    ReplyDelete