Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Polka Dot Charity Block

The Elgin Piecemakers block for one month later this year is supposed to be made from polka dots.  Here is my sunflower block. I can't wait to see what the other members of the guild are going to do with their dotty blocks.  I like making these blocks for the charity quilts each month.  It is a fun way to try something new and play with my fabric. I also like to get them done ahead of time.  I only have one more to do for 2015--navy and lime green.

I am hoping for some hand quilting time tonight but there is lots to do around here before that can happen. Happy Stitching to you!



2 comments:

  1. Working on dots can save you from going dotty.......... sorry, I couldn't resist the pun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great block! Love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete